Policies & Returns
All items are shipped via USPS insured Priority mail.***
We track all of our shipments and will notify you when your order has been mailed.
Delivery times vary by style and are indicated on each description page.
Rush orders are sometimes available & we will be happy to accommodate you if we can.
Delivery prices are valid for all the USA shipments:
*See International Orders Comments Below.
Headpieces & Cake Toppers - $12.50
Bouquets & Bouquet Stems - $17.50
Overnight Shipping- $35.00
Combine items to save shipping charges.
Use the highest shipping charge as it relates to your items:
Your headpiece & veil combined will cost $15.00 to ship,
or your jewelry & headpiece will cost $12.50 to ship
All website orders over $250.00 will be shipped for FREE*
*All shipping costs will be deducted from returns
Our Return Policy
Bouquet Return Policy listed separately below
We realize that shopping online for something as important
as your bridal headpiece and accessories can be a little scary
& we want all of our brides to be happy.
We offer what we feel is a fair return policy:
We want you to feel confident about the colors that you order
Without an order, bead & tulle packages are available for a fee of $15.00* including postage in the USA
for beads & swatches for the styles you are interested in.
If your order is over $85.00, this $15.00 fee will be deducted if you place an order afterwards.
*Up to 10 beads are included. Add 75 cents for each additional bead.
*There is no limit on tulle swatches or veil edgings.
If you place an order first, we will send samples at no charge upon request however,
if the order is canceled, the $15.00 charge will be deducted from your refund.
We do not release our customers' information to anyone under any circumstances!
We try to offer you the best possible prices for custom designs.
Our prices are based on the materials used, the time involved in making your headpiece, and the economics of communicating mostly via email and through the mail for approvals. We have found that all of our brides have been very happy with this process! Though some phone calls will be absolutely necessary, if we feel that there are more phone calls involved than have been priced into your headpiece, the cost of those calls will need to be added to your bill and we will discuss this with you.
Our designer works very closely with you to make sure that you are happy with the end result.
After we have submitted ideas and you have decided what you would like to order,
we require a 50% non-refundable deposit for custom orders before we order parts and begin any actual work.
Once you place your order you see a picture of the piece before it is completed for approval.
The balance will be due once you give your approval for us to complete the headpiece.
As you can see from this website,
we take great pride in working closely with our clients and having happy brides, however,
we reserve the right to refuse an order, or cancel an order, if we feel that a client is abusive towards our staff
or if we feel that a bride is excessively indecisive and/or difficult to deal with.
Thank you for your understanding.
We love getting, and greatly appreciate, any pictures
sent to us after your special day!
Unless otherwise stated,
sending us pictures of our items being worn on your wedding day expresses and implies permission to use those pictures on this websites: www.headpieceheaven.com or www.vintagebridaljewelry.com,
without any expectation of compensation.
~ Thank you so much! ~
We are happy to work with you on a customized layaway plan.
Layaway items will not be put on hold until we have received 10% of the purchase price, and will not be started in our manufacturing process, until we have received 50% of the purchase price. After your initial 10% payment you are welcome to set your own payment schedule.
Layaway items will not be shipped until they are paid in full. Please see our return policy.
We will not be responsible for layaway items or special orders that are abandoned for 6 months after the wedding date on your invoice.
If we receive no response from email attempts to contact you, your deposits and items will be forfeited...
Additional information - Crystal Bouquet Policy
All bouquets are made to order. We advise you to make your selections very carefully.
See our helpful bead sample package policy below.
1. If you order an item, bouquets included, for which you are choosing the colors or special design details, that item is being made just for you and will not be returnable.
2. Without an order, bead & tulle packages are available for a fee of $15.00 including postage for as many beads & swatches as you need for the styles you are interested in. If your order is over $85.00, the $15.00 fee will be deducted if you place an order afterwards.
If you place an order first, we will send samples at no charge however, if the order is cancelled the $15.00 charge will be deducted from your refund.
3. Because the bride will be very involved in the creation of special orders, they are final sale and not refundable or exchangeable.
4. Since we begin the work on your bouquet order immediately, orders that are canceled more than 3 days past your order date will not be refundable.
5. Errors made by Headpiece Heaven will be replaced at our expense once the original shipment is returned to us. (This hasn't actually happened yet but we do stand behind our work)
6. We consider placement of any orders to be your confirmation that you have read and understand our return policy.
1. Anything in our "Something Old" or "Something New" headpiece lines that is pre-made, with the exception of all sample sale items, tulle veils, and earrings are returnable for a full refund excluding actual shipping costs. If you order an item for which you are choosing the colors or special design details, that item is being made just for you and will not be returnable***. For sanitary reasons we cannot accept earring returns.
***We want to be sure that you are happy with your order so please see our bead and tulle sample policy below.
2. Please email us at email@example.com for a return authorization within three (3) days of receiving your package. The return must be postmarked no later than three (3) business days after you receive the authorization. Since we track all of our shipments, we adhere strictly to this policy. We cannot help you with this over the phone.
Packages without authorization numbers will be refused. There are no exceptions.
3. Shipping charges are not refundable. We will deduct the actual shipping costs from your return.
4. No returns will be accepted after your wedding date.
5. All items obviously must be returned insured and in the same new & perfect condition, and with the original inside & outside packaging in which you received them. We cannot be responsible if the return does not safely reach us. If an item is returned damaged because you did not follow these instructions, your credit will not be processed.
6. We consider placement of any orders to be your confirmation that you have read and understand our return policy. All refunds are issued by the same method as the original payment. Errors made by Headpiece Heaven will be replaced at our expense once the original shipment is returned to us.
7. Please email us if you have any questions about our policy.
Tulle & Bead Sample Packages
We are happy to accommodate rush orders whenever possible.
We do not charge an additional rush fee as many other web sites do,
but we do require that you upgrade to overnight shipping.
Please email us if you need a rush order.
We ship to most, but not all, countries.
You may be subject to import duties, taxes, and/or customs fees which may be imposed by your local government when you receive your package. You will be responsible for paying any additional charges for customs clearance. Please contact your local post office or customs office to inquire about these charges.
***All items are shipped via USPS insured Priority mail and will require a signature for your protection.
Insured Express mail is used for overnight and international shipments.
If you waive the signature Headpiece Heaven cannot be held responsible for any problems that occur in transit.
In the unlikely event of an insurance claim the buyer may not be refunded until Headpiece Heaven receives the refund from the carrier.
***If a shipment is returned to us because the buyer has provided an incorrect address,
the buyer will be required to pay for reshipping the package at the above rates.
Should the buyer decide to cancel the order, the actual shipping charges originally incurred
and the corresponding restocking fee will be deducted from the refund.